Sunday, April 11, 2010
Filipino dish with a Chinese influence. Ground meat wrapped in Taupe (Bean Curd Sheets) then deep fried.
1/4 kilo shelled shrimp
1/4 kilo pork fat, minced
1/2 cup flour
2 tsps. salt
1 tsp. pepper
1 tsp. sugar
1) Shell shrimps and chop coarsely. Put in a bowl w/ the pork fat.
2) Add flour, eggs, salt and pepper and sugar
3) Mix thoroughly and make a small patty and fry to check the seasoning
4) Form small patties and fry in hot oil
5) Drain well and put over paper napkins to absorb oil